The Ultimate Kid-Centric Divorce E-Course
We created this kid-centric course for parents who want to feel great about doing everything they can to help their kids to thrive before, during, and after divorce.
These powerful tools are delivered to you digitally via a user-friendly and gorgeous interface. The e-course format is perfect for those who cannot come to consult with us in-office due to distance or any other reason.
Those who have taken our course have stated that following the strategies in our e-course have saved them time, effort, and money on legal bills and counseling appointments for themselves and their kids as a result of using our strategies.
Hi, we're the Dr.F's
Dr. Lisa Ferrari and Dr. Carla Fry, collectively and affectionately known as the Dr.F’s, are Clinical Psychologists, authors, speakers and media contributors; and are experts in child and family psychology.
Co-Founders of Clinically Happy, Fry and Ferrari are authorities on delivering happiness solutions for all ages. The duo penned the best-selling book, Gratitude and Kindness: A Modern Parents Guide to Raising Children in an Era of Entitlement.
When not counselling their patients in their busy clinic, the Vancouver Psychology Centre, they are sharing easy-to-absorb facts and tips and creating content and e-courses.
The Dr.F’s are founders of the Kindness Patrol - an initiative that gives kids opportunities to deliver random kind deeds to community members. When they’re taking a break from spreading kindness and gratitude, they enjoy spending time with their families in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia.
Sign Up For Our E-Course
The Ultimate Kid-Centric Divorce E-Course: $497 USD
What if you take the course and you change your mind?
We have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Your happiness is important to us.
Benefit from our e-course by saving time, money, and energy on counselling fees, legal bills, and mental health. You could be saving on the following:
- Counseling fees for both you and your children (minimum $200 per hour)
- Legal bills for lawyers and mediators (around $450 per hour)
- Time spent in court could be spent with your family instead
- Your family’s mental health and happiness (priceless)
We’re glad to offer definitive, detailed, and concrete tools to use as well as scripts to follow to create hope and know-how for you to:
- Establish a home environment for your kids that boosts their happiness and mental health and creates a foundation for their success
- Know what to do and say to your child(ren)’s other parent to help smooth the process for the sake of your kids
- Feel more confident about how to successfully manage yourself, your kids, your family, and your home
Our e-course aims to equip you with the tools, resources, confidence, and words that help you, your ex, and your children through your separation journey.
- Virtual self-paced course: Go at your own speed and have lifetime access to resources and videos
- Downloadable resources: Handouts, worksheets & reminders to help you reach and maintain your kid-centric goals
- Interactive quizzes: Find out how kid-centric you already are and receive feedback about how you can do even more to help your kids